(Many free subject to eligibility – don’t miss out!)
Now is the time….
To improve your chances in the job market and to help you move up the career ladder, to improve your numeracy and literacy skills, to learn a new skill or progress to university.
We offer a wide range of courses at Stanmore College that will take you through your journey of self-improvement. We particularly welcome new learners, and we will do all we can to ensure that you are on the right course to achieve your potential.
The following are just some of the courses that are starting soon but for more information on any one of these, simply click the course name on the left hand side of this leaflet…
STARTING JANUARY 2017 – CALL NOW 020 8420 7700
- Adult Functional Skills Maths Level 1 – starts 24 Feb (13 weeks 4 hours per week, Friday’s 9.30am to 1.30pm)
- Adult Functional Skills Maths Level 2 (13 weeks 4 hours per week, Fridays 9.30am – 1.30pm)
- Adult Functional Skills English (13 weeks 4.5 hours per week)
- ESOL Speaking & Listening – starts Feb (15 weeks 4 hours per week)
- ESOL Reading – starts week commencing 30 Jan (6 weeks 6 hours per week)
- ESOL Writing – starts week commencing 8 Jan (21 weeks 4 hours per week)
- ESOL Writing – starts week commencing 20 March (12 weeks 6 hours per week)
- Fitness coaching (10 weeks 20 hours per week)
- IT upskilling (20 weeks 3 hours per week)
- AAT Accounting Levels 1 and 2 – starts Jan (21 weeks 6 hours per week)
- Level 1 Pre-Access Certificate for professions in Applied Science and Technology
- Level 4 NCFE Certificate for Early Years Advanced Practitioner