What is the course about?
As English isn't your main language, our ESOL Plus study programme will help you improve your English. ESOL means English for Speakers of other Languages and the qualification is designed to help you develop the skills you use every day and help you move on to further student.
As well as English, you will also improve your maths and study some other topics which could include childcare, business, IT, sport or science.
Course code: ZVESO3-16UA
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Times||Location||Type||Days|
|Sep 2018||Jun 2019||36 Weeks||TBC||Stanmore College Main Site||Full Time||TBC|
You can take our new ESOL Plus study programme if you:
- are between 16 and 18 years of age
- are not currently studying and can start in September
- need to improve your English so you can start a full time course in September 2016 or get onto an apprenticeship.
What can it lead to?
It can help you to:
- get on a full time course next September
- get part time or full time employment or an apprenticeship
- talk to teachers, employers and officials.
How will you be assessed?
More information at interview/enrolment.
Is there an interview?