HOW TO FIND US...
1. Stanmore College (SC), Elm Park, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 4BQ
Stanmore College is situated in Stanmore, within easy reach of the M1 (junction 4), A1(M) and M25. Sat nav post code: HA7 4BQ
The following buses stop near the main College site: 142, 340, 324, H12.
The Jubilee line (Stanmore Station) is only 12 minutes’ walk from the main College site.
Did you know you can get a direct bus to us from:
- Watford, Bushey, Edgware, Brent Cross, Burnt Oak and Hendon on the 142.
- Harrow, Harrow Weald, Canons park and Edgware on the 340.
- Queensbury, Kingsbury, Hendon, Brent cross on the 324 (past Park High School).
- Harrow Weald, Pinner, Hatch End, Rayners Lane and South Harrow on the H12 bus (past Hatch End School).
- Hatfield Business Park and University, Elstree, Borehamwood on the 615.
And of course anywhere else along these routes. For more information in relation to Arriva bus routes 142 and 340 see links below to plan your journey: http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/
http://www.londonbusroutes.net/times/142full.pdf - 142 timetable
http://www.londonbusroutes.net/times/340.pdf - 340 timetable
http://www.londonbusroutes.net/times/324.pdf - 324 timetable
Did you know you can get to us from:
- Canons Park, Neasden, Wembley, Willesden and Kilburn on anywhere on the Jubilee line.
- Rickmansworth, Northwood Hills, Watford, Pinner, Eastcote, North Harrow, Harrow, Uxbridge, Ruislip and Wembley using the Metropolitan line (change to Jubilee line at Wembley Park or to a bus route if preferable).
- British Rail links run from Clapham and Richmond to Harrow and Wealdstone station, outside which you can catch the 340 bus to the College.
2. Kenton Learning Centre (KLC), 86 Glebe Avenue, Harrow, HA3 9LF