Once you decide on your course, download the application form from our website, complete and send it to us along with the following documents:
• Copy of current passport
• Reference letter from the head of your school / other professional (NOT a family member)
• Copies of qualifications and transcripts
• A copy of your English language certificate (IELTS)
• We will also need a portfolio of your most recent art work if you have applied for
an Art and Design course (Copies, Photographs or CD)
Please send all the above documents by courier to Attracta Rafter,
International Co-ordinator, Stanmore College, Elm Park, Stanmore, London, HA7 4BQ, UK.
• Once we receive your application, it will be scrutinized as per the criteria.
• If your application is considered, we will make you a conditional offer if you have not yet
achieved the final results for the most current exams.
• Once you have successfully passed your examination, send us a copy of the examination
• We will then send you an unconditional offer letter.
• We will also send you details about accomodation arrangements.
• Once you have accepted the conditional offer, you will be asked to make the
full payment of fees for one year to secure a place on the course.
• Details of payment method will be sent to you.
CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE:
• Once the payment has been received we will then generate a unique Confirmation of
Acceptance of Studies (CAS) reference number and send it you.
• A CAS is valid for six months from the date when it is assigned so you need to use it within
this period to apply for permission to stay under Tier 4; if not, it will automatically become
• We advise you to apply for the student visa as soon as possible.
• At this stage also inform us regarding your accommodation arrangements with us.
APPLYING FOR A VISA:
• You will use this reference number for applying for a visa at your nearest British High
Commission / Embassy.
• You need to inform us as soon as you get your visa.